Pittsburgh, PA 15241
9:00 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013
Nightlife | Singles
Celebrate the holiday in a non-Hallmark way with fellow horror fans!
This is an anti-Valentine celebration for horror fans to mix and mingle with kindred spirits with no romantic pressure.
Open to singles & couples, 21 and older. Couples can be any two people! $25/person or $45/couple gets you:
- Pasta Buffet (served from 9 to 10) featuring
-Penne and Tortellini Pasta
-Marinara and Alfredo Sauce
-Italian Style Meatballs
-Mixed Greens Salad with toppings and dressings
-Garlic Bread Sticks
- Dessert Station
- One complimentary glass of Blood (Sangria)!
- The Muzik Machine DJ Service
- Door Prizes
- Cash Bar
Suggested dress is casual, horror themed attire. Activities:
- Best Horror T-Shirt contest
- Valentine/love gone bad horror trivia contest
- Shredathon - bring a picture of your ex (or anyone you hate) to be shredded
Commemorative photos will be provided by Angela Rocco Photography for $10 each.
Overnight rooms are available at a discounted rate of $94 plus tax. Call the hotel at 412-833-5300 and mention Horror Realm Bloody Valentine to get the group rate. $25.00, $45.00,