First Niagara Pavilion proudly kicks off this year’s 2012 summer concert season with some of today’s hottest superstars and the best emerging artists.
In addition to this year’s stellar concert line-up, they have made some great improvements to enhance the concert experience.
10 great things to enhance the concert experience at First Niagara Pavilion include:
1) This summer’s concert schedule includes: Drake, Lady Antebellum, Phish, Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band, Vans Warped Tour, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Toby Keith, Rock Star Energy Drink Mayhem Tour, Chicago and The Doobie Brothers, Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller, Big Time Rush, Def Leppard and Poison, Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, Motley Crue and Kiss – with more to be announced.
2) New food menu items like Cajun fries and loaded nachos.
3) $4 – 12oz domestic draft beer! Cheapest drinks in the entertainment industry!
4) Increased service with an average 1 point of sale for every 83 fans…which is the best in industry standards. This means shorter lines and faster service for food and beverage.
5) Summer Ticket Deals, including McDonald’s 4-pack tickets, tickets under $30 and limited time special offers can be found on www.LiveNation.com
6) Brand new Facebook Concert Calendar App to keep our concerts organized all year long along with the continuation of Groupon Deals to keep an eye out for great ticket discounts.
7) Unveiling of new VIP amenities and service for premium seat holders.
8) Working more closely with the Township to expedite parking and exiting the facility.
9) Six Artists who have never headlined First Niagara Pavilion: Drake, Lady Antebellum, Zac Brown Band, Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller, Big Time Rush.
10) Go green to your favorite concerts at First Niagara Pavilion this summer by using the Concert Express Bus Program. For $20, the concert express will pick you up at one of eight locations across greater Pittsburgh, drop you off at First Niagara Pavilion then get you back to your pick up point after the concert.