PITTSBURGH - Two girls are in a Pittsburgh hospital this weekend after they apparently overdosed on a drug prescribed to recovering heroin addicts.
Police in Toronto, Ohio, said a two-year-old and four-year-old somehow got their hands on the drug Suboxone on Thursday while their mother and her boyfriend were home.
According to police, the boyfriend acknowledged that the prescription was his.
The girls’ conditions have not been released.
2 young girls recovering after apparent drug overdose
Father grabbed alligator's snout to pry boy from reptile's mouth, report says
Consultant: I conspired with attorney general to frame aide
Canonsburg teen who inspired so many loses battle with terminal cancer
Woman who police say orchestrated kidnapping, beating of her boyfriend…