None - DUQUESNE, Pa. -- Firefighters were called to a blaze that was reported at a home in Duquesne on Monday morning.
An attached garage went up in flames, causing a home to catch fire at the intersection of Catherine and Viola streets.
Crews said the blaze started in a work bench area and spread to the house. The owner of the home heard crackling and said he saw flames shooting from the back of the house.
The assistant fire chief believes a propane tank helped fuel the blaze.
"The only thing I can think of is propane tanks on the backside of the structure -- the shed. But other than that, when we arrived, there was no explosions going on," said Assistant Duquesne Fire Chief Chris Bearley.
No injuries were reported.