BEAVER COUNTY - A chimney fire quickly spread to the roof and attic of a Beaver County home on Friday.
The homeowner and a friend said they were working on the house on Miller Road in New Sewickley Township when the fire started.
"All of a sudden we saw smoke coming through the ceiling and realized there was a fire up in there. Tried to put it out with fire extinguishers, but that was to no avail. Called 911 and by that time, it was already fully engulfed," said John Clay, a witness to the fire.
No one was hurt in the fire, but the homeowner said he is still looking for two of his pet cats.
Chimney fire spreads quickly to roof, attic of Beaver Co. home
Metro Atlanta man set to cash in on extremely rare baseball card
Third Hernandez suicide note addressed to inmate, lawyer says
Todd Chrisley and his wife owe the state nearly $800,000, documents say
Man trying to find owner of black and white pictures found in St.…