AMBRIDGE, Pa. - Police warn that deadly heroin may not be called Theraflu or Bud Ice after two more overdoses.
Police said two people died after overdosing on heroin in Ambridge.
Officers believe the same dangerous drug is being packaged in other ways. In the recent Ambridge cases, the heroin was labeled Thor.
“It doesn’t matter what name you give it, it may kill you,” said Chief Jim Mann of Ambridge police.
Deadly heroin has another name; 2 overdoses in Ambridge
Two men caught with stolen power pole on SUV in Jacksonville
Pennsylvania liquor stores to increase prices on 422 items today
Shortage of horses could hobble city's plans for mounted unit
FOP says it will replace Atlantic Beach boy's life-saving sleep monitor…