NORTH UNION TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A family lost their home in a fire Friday night in North Union Township.
Officials said that four people were inside the trailer home along Airway Inn Road when the fire broke out.
One of those people was Gary Yeagley, who said his father was under the house working to thaw out pipes with a small space heater when the fire started.
His father was flown to UPMC Presbyterian.
“They said he is getting released. He has smoke inhalation and burns on his feet,” said Yeagley of his father’s condition.
While firefighters dealt with the quickly-moving fire, the Yeagleys said they got most of their animals out, but lost one small dog.
The fire chief said the fire has been ruled an accident.
The trailer that the family had lived in for 29 years was a total loss.
Right now, the Yeagleys are staying with relatives, and the Red Cross is involved.
Family losses home in North Union Twp. fire
Metro Atlanta man set to cash in on extremely rare baseball card
Third Hernandez suicide note addressed to inmate, lawyer says
Todd Chrisley and his wife owe the state nearly $800,000, documents say
Man trying to find owner of black and white pictures found in St.…