INDIANA COUNTY, Pa. - Several state roads were closed Tuesday morning because of weather-related issued.
- Officials said Route 1026 (Barnards Road) in Armstrong County was closed in both directions in Cowanshannock Township between Route 839 and Sunrise Road due to flooding on Miller Road. Crews said the roadway will reopen when the water recedes.
- Route 3025 (Yellow Creek Road/ Little Creek Road) was also closed in both directions because of a downed tree and utility lines.
- Crews also closed the Seward Bridge on Route 56 in Indiana County because of flooding. Officials said the bridge will be inspected for reopening once the Conemaugh River recedes.
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation officials said the following roads were also shut down due to flooding or other weather problems:
- State Route 2011 (Dinner Bell Road) between Henning Road and Beaver Creek Road, Henry Clay Twp.
- Route 4004 (Ralph New Salem Road) between Shimko Road and Republic Road in German Twp.
- Route 2010 (Chalk Hill Ohiopyle Road) between Middle Ridge Road and in Wharton / Steward twps. Utility pole across Road.
- Route 1013 (White Bridge Road) Bridge on White Bridge Road is closed in Bullskin Twp. near the Westmoreland County line.
- Route 2002 (Kirby Road) between Skyline Drive and Quebec Road in Wharton Township.
- Route 4024 (Rural Valley Rd/Clays Taylor Ridge Rd) between Main St in Blaine to Carlisle Rd in Buffalo
- Route 1065 (Courtney Hill Road) between Min Jock Lane and Courtney in Union Twp.
Flooding, storm damage forces roads in several counties to close
Amazon.com scam hits shoppers before holidays
Woman caught on camera stealing Salvation Army kettle at Waycross Walmart
Trump takes to Twitter to mull loss of citizenship, jail time for flag burners
Rescued, injured bald eagle treated at Audubon Center