MCKEESPORT, Pa. - Students at a McKeesport middle school were evacuated to the district’s high school because of a gas leak Tuesday.
McKeesport School District spokeswoman Kristen Davis said all students from Founders Hall Middle School were taken to the high school and were in no danger.
Officials said a construction company hit the gas line on O’Neil Boulevard. It was not immediately clear when the line would be fixed.
Gas leak prompts evacuation of McKeeport middle school
Metro Atlanta man set to cash in on extremely rare baseball card
Third Hernandez suicide note addressed to inmate, lawyer says
Todd Chrisley and his wife owe the state nearly $800,000, documents say
Man trying to find owner of black and white pictures found in St.…