BUTLER COUNTY - A man lost everything in a house fire in Butler County on Saturday.
The fire happened in Franklin Township on Plugh Road, according to officials.
The homeowner said other than the clothes on his back, he lost everything, including the family pet.
The Salvation Army has stepped in to help out.
Man loses everything in house fire in Butler Co.
Woman falls to her death in Go Ape zip line accident
Father grabbed alligator's snout to pry boy from reptile's mouth, report says
Consultant: I conspired with attorney general to frame aide
Canonsburg teen who inspired so many loses battle with terminal cancer