PITTSBURGH - Two downtown Pittsburgh buildings were evacuated late Tuesday morning after reports of a natural gas odor.
According to initial reports, the odor was reported inside of the buildings located on Forbes Avenue.
Hazmat crews responded to the scene and were checking carbon monoxide levels.
No injuries were reported.
Natural gas odor prompts evacuation of 2 downtown Pittsburgh buildings
Child killed, another injured in pit bull attack
Ho, ho, ho: Santa makes virtual stop at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Amazon.com scam hits shoppers before holidays
Woman caught on camera stealing Salvation Army kettle at Waycross Walmart