NEW CASTLE, Pa. - An apartment fire in New Castle on Friday displaced a family for the second time in two weeks.
The fire happened inside an apartment on Darlington Avenue after a pan of grease caught fire in the kitchen, officials said.
Bronte Baxter was just getting back on her feet after another fire two weeks ago. Everything inside the apartment had been donated to her.
“It’s more of something you don’t see, unless in a movie," said Baxter.
Baxter’s two sons were with their grandmother inside the apartment at the time of the fire. She was able to get everyone out of the apartment safely.
“I have support and we have God in our lives,” said Baxter.
New Castle fire displaces family for second time in 2 weeks
Father grabbed alligator's snout to pry boy from reptile's mouth, report says
Consultant: I conspired with attorney general to frame aide
Canonsburg teen who inspired so many loses battle with terminal cancer
Woman who police say orchestrated kidnapping, beating of her boyfriend…