PITTSBURGH - Police officers have seemingly heard every excuse in the book when it comes to traffic violations, but a recent study by Insurance.com revealed the top five.
According to the study, the excuses officers hear the most are:
- I couldn’t see the sign telling me not to do it.
- I’m lost and unfamiliar with the roads.
- I didn’t know it was broken.
- Everyone else was doing it.
- I’m having an emergency situation in my car.
Study reveals top 5 excuses police officers hear during traffic stops
Fall might not be as colorful this year
Woman falls to her death in Go Ape zip line accident
Father grabbed alligator's snout to pry boy from reptile's mouth, report says
Consultant: I conspired with attorney general to frame aide