PITTSBURGH - Police officers have seemingly heard every excuse in the book when it comes to traffic violations, but a recent study by Insurance.com revealed the top five.
According to the study, the excuses officers hear the most are:
- I couldn’t see the sign telling me not to do it.
- I’m lost and unfamiliar with the roads.
- I didn’t know it was broken.
- Everyone else was doing it.
- I’m having an emergency situation in my car.
Study reveals top 5 excuses police officers hear during traffic stops
Third Hernandez suicide note addressed to inmate, lawyer says
Todd Chrisley and his wife owe the state nearly $800,000, documents say
Man trying to find owner of black and white pictures found in St.…
7-year-old injured after police chase, crash