PITTSBURGH - Police officers have seemingly heard every excuse in the book when it comes to traffic violations, but a recent study by Insurance.com revealed the top five.
According to the study, the excuses officers hear the most are:
- I couldn’t see the sign telling me not to do it.
- I’m lost and unfamiliar with the roads.
- I didn’t know it was broken.
- Everyone else was doing it.
- I’m having an emergency situation in my car.
Study reveals top 5 excuses police officers hear during traffic stops
Report: Admitted drug dealer caught in stolen car
Metro Atlanta man set to cash in on extremely rare baseball card
Third Hernandez suicide note addressed to inmate, lawyer says
Todd Chrisley and his wife owe the state nearly $800,000, documents say