PITTSBURGH - Police officers have seemingly heard every excuse in the book when it comes to traffic violations, but a recent study by Insurance.com revealed the top five.
According to the study, the excuses officers hear the most are:
- I couldn’t see the sign telling me not to do it.
- I’m lost and unfamiliar with the roads.
- I didn’t know it was broken.
- Everyone else was doing it.
- I’m having an emergency situation in my car.
Study reveals top 5 excuses police officers hear during traffic stops
Woman caught on camera stealing Salvation Army kettle at Waycross Walmart
Trump takes to Twitter to mull loss of citizenship, jail time for flag burners
Rescued, injured bald eagle treated at Audubon Center
DECISION 2016 ELECTION RESULTS -- Uncontested Races