PITTSBURGH - Police officers have seemingly heard every excuse in the book when it comes to traffic violations, but a recent study by Insurance.com revealed the top five.
According to the study, the excuses officers hear the most are:
- I couldn’t see the sign telling me not to do it.
- I’m lost and unfamiliar with the roads.
- I didn’t know it was broken.
- Everyone else was doing it.
- I’m having an emergency situation in my car.
Study reveals top 5 excuses police officers hear during traffic stops
Child killed, another injured in pit bull attack
Ho, ho, ho: Santa makes virtual stop at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Amazon.com scam hits shoppers before holidays
Woman caught on camera stealing Salvation Army kettle at Waycross Walmart