BUTLER COUNTY, Pa. - A blown transformer in Petrolia caused electrical issues at a house in Butler County early Tuesday morning.
Officials said too much voltage was going into a home on Main Street in Bruin Borough and it was at risk of causing a fire.
No injuries were reported, and West Penn Power is working to fix the problem.
Too much voltage into Butler Co. home causes risk of fire
Amazon.com scam hits shoppers before holidays
Woman caught on camera stealing Salvation Army kettle at Waycross Walmart
Trump takes to Twitter to mull loss of citizenship, jail time for flag burners
Rescued, injured bald eagle treated at Audubon Center