Updated:BALDWIN, Pa. —
An autopsy will determine the official cause of death for a 95-year-old man who apparently died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baldwin.
Jack Skerba was found dead inside a home on Hazelhurst Avenue Saturday night.
A woman was also rushed to the hospital. Her name and condition haven’t been released.
Though police are not sure where the leak came from, police said there was a car left on in the home’s garage, but it was out of gas when they arrived.
Autopsy planned for 95-year-old man found dead inside Baldwin home
FOP plans to appeal newly signed contract between Pittsburgh, police force
Uptick in violence on Pittsburgh's North Side prompts increased police patrols
DNC: Obama boosts Clinton; Kaine accepts VP nomination
Security guard's gun accidentally discharges at Ross Park Mall, striking friend