View mobile site
Follow us on
Friday, March 7, 2014 | 11:59 a.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Posted: 7:24 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012
BRADDOCK, Pa. —
An apartment building in Braddock was evacuated Tuesday morning after reports of a carbon monoxide leak.
Emergency officials said four people showed up at UPMC McKeesport Hospital complaining of headaches and were tested for CO. Officials said all four people live inside an apartment on 5th Street.
Medics and firefighters were called to the building and evacuated the other apartments.
It was not immediately clear how many people live in the building.
© 2014 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.