View mobile site
Follow us on
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 | 12:20 a.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Updated: 2:20 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014 | Posted: 9:12 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014
Crews battled a house fire in Pittsburgh’s Esplen neighborhood Thursday morning.
The fire started around 8:30 a.m. on Merwyn Avenue.
Reporter Jodine Costanzo took a photo of the blaze. You can see smoke billowing from the windows.
No one was living in the home, according to Costanzo. She said the owner was fixing it up and was inside when the fire started.
The owner told Costanzo the fire may have started in the fireplace.
© 2014 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.