View mobile site
Follow us on
Saturday, May 25, 2013 | 6:01 p.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Posted: 12:31 p.m. Thursday, June 21, 2012
MCKEESPORT, Pa. —
Firefighters were called to battle a fire at a McKeesport apartment complex Thursday.
Officials said the fire began around noon at a building on Walnut Street.
All residents of the building were forced out of their homes.
A cooling station had to be set up for firefighters trying to beat the heat.
Investigators said a grease fire in a third floor apartment's kitchen was to blame.
© 2013 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.