View mobile site
Follow us on
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 | 8:50 p.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Updated: 12:23 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013 | Posted: 12:03 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013
HOUSTON, Pa. —
A Washington County man was rushed to the hospital late Wednesday morning after a carbon monoxide leak in his house.
Authorities said the man and his son were inside their West Madison Street home in Houston when the man fell ill. The son didn’t have to go to the hospital.
A firefighter at the scene said he wanted to remind people to be careful and get their home heating systems checked.
© 2014 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.