View mobile site
Follow us on
Thursday, May 23, 2013 | 2:21 a.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Posted: 7:55 a.m. Friday, Sept. 21, 2012
STOWE TOWNSHIP, Pa. —
A neighbor helped a family escape a burning home in Stowe Township early Friday morning.
Firefighters said the blaze happened inside of a home on Hemlock Way.
A neighbor said he rushed over to the burning house with several fire extinguishers to help put out the fire. Three people inside got out safely.
Investigators said the blaze was a grease fire that began when someone was cooking French fries.
© 2013 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.