View mobile site
Follow us on
Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013 | 10:54 p.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Updated: 7:42 a.m. Monday, July 15, 2013 | Posted: 7:42 a.m. Monday, July 15, 2013
BALDWIN, Pa. —
An autopsy will determine the official cause of death for a 95-year-old man who apparently died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baldwin.
Jack Skerba was found dead inside a home on Hazelhurst Avenue Saturday night.
A woman was also rushed to the hospital. Her name and condition haven’t been released.
Though police are not sure where the leak came from, police said there was a car left on in the home’s garage, but it was out of gas when they arrived.
WPXI is partnering with local businesses to distribute TXTL8R thumb bands designed to remind drivers to "text later!"
© 2013 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.