1. High-low hemline gowns
2 It’s all about the sparkle and shine -- sequins, gems and rhinestone gowns.
3. Bold colors such as red and teal. Neutrals such as white and tan.
4. Patterns -- animal and floral prints
5. Beaded and jeweled necklines, sequin bodices and glitter overlays
6. Side cut outs and criss cross backs
7. Hair: Retro inspired styles, hair knots, braided updos and side swept curls
8. Make-up: Red lips, bold colored lips, dramatic long lashes, winged black eyeliner, smoky eyes and blue eye shadow
9. Shoes: Peep-toe, sparkly, strappy and patterned wedge-heels
10. Accessories: Crystal jewelry, headbands and clip-in hair accessories
Top 10 trend list for 2012 prom
Vigil held for 4-year-old boy, man wanted for questioning in custody
Boy, 7, runs to police station for help after fight that injured baby
Jail inmate accused of plotting murders of juvenile sex-assault victims
Police search for driver, passengers after chase in Penn Hills