1. High-low hemline gowns
2 It’s all about the sparkle and shine -- sequins, gems and rhinestone gowns.
3. Bold colors such as red and teal. Neutrals such as white and tan.
4. Patterns -- animal and floral prints
5. Beaded and jeweled necklines, sequin bodices and glitter overlays
6. Side cut outs and criss cross backs
7. Hair: Retro inspired styles, hair knots, braided updos and side swept curls
8. Make-up: Red lips, bold colored lips, dramatic long lashes, winged black eyeliner, smoky eyes and blue eye shadow
9. Shoes: Peep-toe, sparkly, strappy and patterned wedge-heels
10. Accessories: Crystal jewelry, headbands and clip-in hair accessories
Top 10 trend list for 2012 prom
Police fatally shoot homeowner while responding to burglary in Larimer
United grounds all domestic flights for computer outage
Arrest made in early-morning false alarm at Steelers' Boston hotel
McKeesport police seek ‘armed and dangerous' man after domestic disturbance