Indiana Borough police are investigating after an 18-year-old man was shot Friday night.
It happened inside a residence in the 00 block of North 15th Street around 9:30 p.m., police said.
Police say Jacob Robert Kelly, 19, and another person were inside the residence when Kelly started to wave around a gun. The gun discharged and struck the victim.
- Man accused of groping child falls to death when trying to escape
- Veterans Day: Restaurants offer deals on meals for veterans and active duty service members
- Republicans choose nominee for special election set to fill remainder of Tim Murphy's term
- MONDAY AT 5: Corrosion eating away at traffic light poles
- VIDEO: Unusual cat found running city streets
The victim is being treated at Allegheny General Hospital for a gunshot wound to the chest area.
Kelly was arrested at the scene and is being charged with aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault and tampering or fabricating physical evidence.
Police are still investigating.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.