3200 College Ave
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Geneva College is a small, private, liberal arts college located in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1848 in Northwood, Ohio, by the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America, Geneva was named after the Swiss center of the Reformed faith movement. In 1880, the College moved to Beaver Falls and built a campus on land donated by the Harmony Society.
Geneva offers undergradate degree programs in the arts and sciences, and masters degree programs in Counseling, Higher Education, Business Administration, Organizational Leadership, and Special Education.
The school's sports teams are called the Golden Tornadoes. Except for the football team, the teams participate in the NAIA and the American Mideast Conference. The football team participates in the Mid-States Football Association.
Geneva College bills itself the "Birthplace of College Basketball." The first recorded basketball game involving a college team occured at Geneve College on April 8, 1893 when the Geneva College Covenanters defeated the New Brighton YMCA.