Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown will play in Sunday's playoff game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to the team.
BREAKING: Antonio Brown is ACTIVE and will play today pic.twitter.com/RjPYZ6mP8Q— Chase Williams WPXI (@chasepwilliams) January 14, 2018
Brown was sent home from Steelers practice Friday, but it wasn't because of the calf injury he's been nursing for the past four weeks.
Brown was a full practice participant all week, but coach Mike Tomlin said Brown fell ill Friday. So Tomlin kept him away from the team two days prior to the Steelers' divisional round playoff game Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brown was listed as questionable to play Sunday.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
- Employee arrested following violent incident at Pizza Milano
- Over 60 barges break loose on Ohio River
- Parkway East 'bathtub' section remains closed; travel advisory issued for Steelers game
- Two rescued after 'bathtub' area of I-376 floods
- VIDEO: Hawaiian Missile Threat Alert is False Alarm
© 2018 Cox Media Group.