LOS ANGELES - Mac Miller's fortune has officially been totaled up and it will be split among his closest friends and family, according to legal documents obtained by TMZ.
The rapper's estate was officially valued at about $11.3 million.
Mac Miller Leaves $11 Million Fortune to Friends and Family https://t.co/6ZXnG2Ydue— TMZ (@TMZ) September 17, 2019
Miller's family will be receiving a large chunk of the money -- more than $5 million in bank and other accounts plus whatever other money was in his name.
>>>>>RELATED: Mac Miller's second posthumous song leaked online
According to the documents, one friend is getting all of his clothing, his TV, laptop, and other electronics. Another friend will be receiving more than 20 pieces of jewelry, and a third will get Miller's musical instruments and producing equipment.
A Pittsburgh native, Mac Miller died from a mixture of drugs including fentanyl and cocaine. He was found unresponsive in his home in California in September 2018.
- Pirates closer Felipe Vazquez arrested, charged with solicitation of teen
- Steelers sign former first-round QB to practice squad, place Sean Davis on injured reserve
- Georgia homeowner shoots, kills 3 masked teens, deputies say
- VIDEO: Cokie Roberts dies after breast cancer battle
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.