Robert Downey Jr.'s first film since leaving the Marvel Universe still involves CGI, but of the animal variety.
The former Iron Man is the title character in Universal Pictures' "Dolittle." It's the latest movie version of the story about the doctor who can communicate with animals.
Antonio Banderas appears to have a role in the film as an antagonist to Dolittle, while Octavia Spencer, Kumail Nanjiani, Ralph Fiennes, Emma Thompson, John Cena, Selena Gomez and Downey Jr.'s Marvel co-star Tom Holland lend their voice talents.
Downey Jr. executive produces the film, which will be released Jan. 17, 2020.
Watch the trailer below.
- Carrie Underwood surprises local high school athletes with donation/a>
- Drummer for country musician Kane Brown killed in crash
- Local man found dead more than a week after disappearing in Lower Burrell
- VIDEO: Mysterious lights in sky off North Carolina’s Outer Banks caught on video
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.