A pop-up party dedicated to NBC's "The Office"? This is a party even Angela would be proud of!
"The Office" pop-up, "Scrantonicity," rolled into Pittsburgh at the Hard Rock Cafe on Dec. 6 and 7. Guests really felt like they were in the show.
Tickets sold out for the first night, so organizers added another night due to such high demand.
"Scrantonicity" featured "The Office" trivia, a live DJ, a comedian and specialty food and drinks, such as "Mexican Lemoñade" and "Lord, Beer Me Strength," all themed around the show.
Guests were encouraged to come in their best "Office" attire for a costume contest and had a chance at winning a Dundie award!
- Aquaman's Momoa hangs with Steelers, Pirates at Penguins game
- SNL's Heidi Gardner, Ego Nwodim can't believe all-star lineup
- It's a beautiful day for 'The Kelly Clarkson Show' to honor Mister Rogers
- VIDEO: Karlie Kloss, Christian Siriano & Elaine Welteroth talk 'Project Runway'
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group