If you didn't think Pittsburgh could get anymore "dillicious," you were wrong!
Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar and East End Brewing have collaborated to create the city's first pickle-flavored craft beer.
The Almost Famous Pickle Beer rolls out Thursday, July 25, just in time for Picklesburgh, but no big "dill."
The beer is available at selected Primanti Bros. locations in the Pittsburgh area and at East End Brewing in Larimer, while supplies last.
To find out which locations are serving the Almost Famous Pickle Beer, click here.
- Pa. school district threatens to take custody if parents don't pay students' lunch bills
- HEAT ADVISORY: Get ready for the hottest weather of the year
- Police: Pa. parents left 4 young kids in hot car for at least 20 minutes
- VIDEO: Dog leashed to back of tow truck
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.