PITTSBURGH — If you’re interested in filling your glass with the likes of ‘Brimstone’, ‘Smocus Pocus’, ‘Foliar Than Thou’, and ‘Pittsburgh is a Zombie Town’, you may want to check out the Downtown Fall Cocktail Trail.
According to the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership, the event begins Oct. 15 and features 16 restaurants across the city. For 10 days, customers will be able to enjoy special cocktails, unique food pairings and experience the city as fall continues to march toward winter.
“The Downtown restaurant community has gotten creative with their outdoor dining spaces, many with heaters, and this limited-time cocktail and food pairing experience for the fall season is a great complement to that,” said Jeremy Waldrup, president and CEO of the PDP.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for stories like this one. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Here’s a list of the participating restaurants and their special cocktails:
- August Henry’s Burger Bar: Apple Chai Margarita
- Bakersfield: Brimstone
- Gaucho: Foliar Than Thou
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks: Apply Cinnamon Mojito
- Meat & Potatoes: Warm & Fuzzy
- Penn Cove Eatery & The Warren Bar & Burrow: Facundo
- Proper Brick Oven & Tap Room: Southern Migration
- Redbeard’s on Sixth: Original Sin
- Revel: Blackberry-Sage Margarita
- Scarpino by Scott Walton (Pop Up @ Ten Penny): Not Your Dirty Chai
- Tako: Smocus Pocus
- Talia: Good Down N’Bound
- The Lemonade Stand at Market Street Grocery: Harvest Cocktail
- The Simple Greek: Not Your Mama’s Apple Pie
- The Speckled Egg: Pittsburgh Is A Zombie Town
- The Standard: Easy As Pie
© 2020 Cox Media Group