"Bluff City Law" is not holding back when it comes the cases they cover.
Expect some big controversies and cases for our favorite lawyers on Monday night. First, Elijah and Sydney help a teacher who is fired from her Catholic school after undergoing IVF treatment.
Heinz History Center adding to ‘Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' exhibit
Lumaze Christmas festival now open in the Strip District
Pittsburgh Symphony to perform at world-renowned festival
Kennywood's Holiday Lights includes Pennsylvania's tallest Christmas tree
WPXI Holiday Parade Presented by Neighborhood Ford Store to be held on…
Then, Anthony gets involved with Briana's nephew when he is prohibited from competing on the high school wrestling team, and we have an exclusive look at BOTH cases.
Check out our exclusive sneak peeks sent to us from NBC and be sure to watch this all-new "Bluff City Law" Monday at 10 p.m. on Channel 11.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
- Several players ejected after brawl at end of Steelers' loss in Cleveland
- Family, friends open up about Officer Shaw after convicted killer sentenced to death
- Santa Clarita shooting: 2 dead, 3 injured in shooting at Saugus High School
- VIDEO: Woman concerned about use of force after police seen on video tasing local teen
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.