PITTSBURGH - A former Uber Technologies Inc. (NYSE: UBER) employee’s new role could suggest Pittsburgh is gearing up for the possibility of e-scooters.
Patrick Mondi, who previously served as senior business development manager at Uber, started as senior director of safety and global real estate operations at San Francisco-based electric scooter company Lime this week.
Mondi said he would remain based in Pittsburgh.
- 7th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while celebrating her birthday
- 4,600 cases of Pillsbury flour recalled over possible E. coli contamination
- Harry Potter festival coming to Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Man who gave free 'Dad Hugs' during Pittsburgh Pride goes viral
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times