BUTLER, Pa. - The Butler Area School District is still working to reorganize its buildings.
According to our news partners at Butler Radio, the superintendent wants to form a committee.
It would include 40 people, including parents, teachers, business owners and community members.
The superintendent hopes the group will meet this fall.
Any final decision on reorganization would be up to the school board.
- Soon-to-be brides out of a reception venue after facility abruptly closes
- State asks Kennywood why they keep closing The Steel Curtain
- Bungee cord snaps on slingshot ride at Florida adventure park
- VIDEO: Neighbors say they're being overrun by rats
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.