MURRYSVILLE, Pa. - A judge has a lot to think about after hearing arguments about Franklin Regional School District's renovations to Sloan Elementary School.
A group called Sloan Project Concerns Citizens appealed the approval of the project, according to our news partners at TribLIVE.com.
Do you have an Alexa device? Start your morning with Flash Briefings from Channel 11 News. CLICK HERE for how to find us.
They don't like the idea of building a separate school next to the existing elementary, but if that happens, they think traffic needs to be adjusted by adding a turning lane and four-way stop.
There's no word on when the judge will make his decision.
- Small child drowns in pool in Fayette County
- Police want to remind everyone that there are in fact laws when you're drinking claws
- Bodycam footage released from officer-involved shooting in Penn Hills
- VIDEO: Dick's Sporting Goods delaying decision on gun sales
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.