PITTSBURGH - You may be running into more traffic during your morning commute as school districts start the 2019-20 school year.
It also means more police officers will be patrolling school zones.
The Pittsburgh Bureau of Police is launching a two-week enforcement campaign to make sure all flashing school zone signs, parking zones and timing lights are working correctly.
Officers will also be meeting with district crossing guards.
- Soon-to-be brides out of a reception venue after facility abruptly closes
- State asks Kennywood why they keep closing The Steel Curtain
- Bungee cord snaps on slingshot ride at Florida adventure park
- VIDEO: Neighbors say they're being overrun by rats
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.