PITTSBURGH - Gov. Tom Wolf announced today that bolt manufacturer Nord-Lock Group will be expanding its operations in Allegheny County, a move that is expected to create almost 40 new, full time jobs and retain 110 existing ones.
Nord-Lock, which is based in Sweden, has operations and its wholly owned subsidiary Superbolt Inc. based in Carnegie. The company said it needs more space for manufacturing, and is planning to construct an 125,000-square-foot building in Findlay Township — located near Pittsburgh International Airport — that will serve as the Nord-Lock Group's North American headquarters.
- Syrian refugee arrested for allegedly planning terror attack on Pittsburgh church
- What we know about Syrian refugee accused of planning terror attack on Pittsburgh church
- Parents, coaches involved in massive brawl at youth baseball game
- VIDEO: Man, woman, boy killed in crash with dump truck
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times