MILWAUKEE, Wis. - A Wisconsin brewery has recalled one of its beers because the bottles may explode.
Lakefront Brewery issued the recall on Wednesday for its "My Turn Junk" kettle sour cherry beer.
It pointed to a small amount of wild yeast in the beer that comes from the cherries.
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Mother: 6-year-old son did not start apartment building fire; police disagree
- Neighbors say they're being overrun by rats
- VIDEO: Fewer parents in our area are vaccinating their children, data says
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Lakefront said that yeast could cause the beer to continue to ferment, resulting in a buildup of carbon dioxide.
"The walls of the glass actually crack. So we've had no injuries or customer complaints so far, but there's obviously a potential of risk we don't want out there," brand manager Michael Stodola told WISN.
According to Lakefront Brewery, the product has been "deemed too volatile."
The brewery is offering refunds to customers who bought the beer.