A prominent Pittsburgh lawyer is the new president of material and laser manufacturer II-VI Inc.
Walter Bashaw II has succeeded Vincent Mattera Jr., who held the post of president since November 2014.
Mattera remains CEO and a member of the II-VI (Nasdaq:IIVI) board, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. He additionally will serve as the principal operating officer.
- 2 shot as crowds left fireworks show downtown; police asking witnesses to come forward
- Traffic backed up on Parkway East after reports of person running in between cars after crash
- 6-year-old girl hit by firework, taken to hospital
- VIDEO: Man killed in motorcycle crash on I-279
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.