UPMC will sail over $20 billion in annual revenue for 2019 — nearly doubling where it was five years ago.
The Pittsburgh-based integrated health care delivery and finance system logged $15.3 billion in revenue for the first nine months of 2019, up from $13.9 billion during the same period last year. UPMC officials indicated in a briefing Monday afternoon that the system, which includes the hospital system as well as UPMC Health Plan and its UPMC Enterprises arm, would surpass $20 billion in annual revenue for 2019.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster posts video that appears to show him driving more than 100 mph
- Neurological disease spreading among deer ahead of hunting season, local officials warn
- 1 people mover train down at Pittsburgh airport on busy travel day
- VIDEO: Rain, 50+ mph wind gusts could impact Thanksgiving travel
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times