There's a lot for visitors to Pittsburgh to like about the city, but one thing they love — or at least the travelers who read Travel + Leisure magazine love — is Pittsburgh International Airport.
The airport was named one of the ten best in the U.S. by readers of the magazine. In the brief write-up on Pittsburgh International, the magazine said readers raved about the airport's open spaces and public art that created a vibrant setting.
- Teen boy killed after fall at YMCA camp
- Police arrest man charged with killing girlfriend's 11-month-old daughter
- Police searching for Gabriella Vitale, toddler reported missing from Michigan campsite
- VIDEO: Prosecutors: McKeesport man caught on camera setting rabbi's home on fire
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times