President Donald J. Trump will travel to Pittsburgh next week for a speech to the region's natural gas industry.
Trump will be the keynote speaker Wednesday, Oct. 23, for Shale Insight, which is the annual conference of the Marcellus Shale Coalition, the Ohio Oil & Natural Gas Association and the West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association. Trump will be the first president to address the gathering, which brings together decisionmakers from the Marcellus and Utica shales to Pittsburgh every fall. It will be held at the David L. Lawrence Convention in downtown Pittsburgh on Oct. 23 and 24.
- Panera Bread defends mac and cheese after employee posts video on TikTok
- WATCH: 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant jokes about 'loveless marriage,' being 'cursed' with stepkids
- Exclusive: ExxonMobil scouting for potential cracker site in Beaver County
- VIDEO: Man in custody after ramming police car, leading them on chase
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times