PITTSBURGH - The Primanti Bros. sandwich needs no introduction in Pittsburgh, but to help expand their business beyond western Pennsylvania — and perhaps to bring in some new customers here, too — the 86-year-old company has hired its first ever chief marketing officer.
Adam Golomb will join the restaurant chain in the new position and will report to Primanti Bros. CEO David Head. Golomb joins the company after serving as the senior director of gift card marketing for local grocery chain Giant Eagle. Prior to that position, he worked for another Pittsburgh area staple: Eat'n Park.
To read more on this story, visit the Pittsburgh Business Times.
- Largest fentanyl bust in U.S. history, 254 pounds seized at Arizona border crossing
- Woman gulps beer during arrest after high-speed chase
- California restaurant won't serve MAGA hat-wearing customers
- VIDEO: Giant panda cubs celebrate Lunar New Year
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times