An average fishing day turned into a rare one for an angler on Lake Champlain.
Debbie Geddes was fishing with her husband when she reeled in a fish with two mouths.
She let the fish go, but not before snapping some pictures.
- Kansas City woman thought she had water in ear, but doctors find brown recluse spider
- 2-year-old girl drowns in pool in Fayette County
- Full-figured feline looking for forever home in Philadelphia
- VIDEO: God got a hole in one: North Carolina golf course struck by lightning, leaves its mark
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The pictures went viral after she shared them with her co-worker Adam Facteau, who shared them on Facebook.
"I've had messages from all over the world, like people asking about this fish and it seems like everybody's got an opinion on what is the cause of this fish having two mouths," Facteau said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.