Ladies, your dress-shopping options just got a little smaller.
All 650 Dressbarn stores across the nation will eventually go out of business, according to its parent company, Ascena Retail Group. The timeframe is not clear and Ascena says the stores remain open for now.
- Man linked to slain teacher Rachael DelTondo found unconscious
- Horrified mother watches son, boyfriend drown as powerful rip current drags them out to sea
- Uber driver facing charges from second alleged kidnapping
- VIDEO: 3 men from W. Pa. among 16 arrested in child sex sting
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Dressbarn has been in business since 1962, but the clothing chain has been in the red for a while.
Experts say they are not surprised the company is going under.
The closures are another sign of hard times for the nation's retailers, which are folding at a record pace this year.
COPYRIGHT 2019 WWW.CNN.COM. TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.