LAKEWOOD RANCH, Fla. - The chase was on when a rescue dog and a deer played a cheerful game of tag along a fence in a Florida resident's backyard this week.
- Texts between driver, owner of car in deadly hit-and-run help lead to arrest
- Swimmers beware: 15-foot great white shark tracked off coast of Carolinas
- Woman forced young girl to get birth control implant in her arm, police say
- VIDEO: Window washers trapped in dangling lift rescued by Oklahoma City firefighters
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The owner of the dog, Ethan Cole, watched as his dog ran back and forth along the fence with a deer on the other side.
He said he was surprised to see the two animals playing together and, after watching for a few moments, he pulled out his phone to record the encounter.
The animals played tag for about two minutes running at full speed the entire time.
Cole's dog, Ike, is a 2-year-old rescue who Cole said is "full of life."