A friendly elk named Elliot is wandering around the Treasure Valley near Boise, Idaho.
One family recently welcomed Elliot when he walked into their camp site and stayed a while.
Last month, Elliot encountered Trevor Chadwick and his family when he wandered into their camp near Bear Valley.
- Deadly crash reported on Route 51 in Westmoreland Co.
- Hazmat suits needed as crews remove over 100 dogs from Ross Twp. home
- Pastor and mental health advocate Jarrid Wilson dies of apparent suicide
- VIDEO: Man used cell phone to record other men in Pitt bathrooms, police say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The elk stayed with the group for about five days before wildlife officers came to get him.
Elliot was taken in by some people in Sweet, Idaho in the spring of 2018 as a calf and raised among humans, and now has little fear of strangers.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.