Lucky riders are getting their first chance to try out Harley-Davidson's new LiveWire electric motorcycle this week in Milwaukee.
The LiveWire doesn't sound like a typical Harley.
"I missed the sound a little bit. When you start it you don't hear anything," Johanna Muller said after taking a test drive.
- Diocese says closing schools promotes better learning for students
- State asks Kennywood why they keep closing The Steel Curtain
- Mom claims pair posing as Child Protection Services workers tried to take son; police investigating
- VIDEO: Soon-to-be brides out of a reception venue after facility abruptly closes
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The LiveWire is a little sleeker too, but when asked about taking it for a spin, Muller, only had one word.
"Wow, just wow," she said.
Muller lives in Germany and has owned a Harley dealership for 26 years.
She originally traveled to Milwaukee for a dealer show, but when she learned of a chance to ride the LiveWire, she couldn't pass that up.
"It's way different. I think you can't compare it. It's LiveWire, it's a different thing, but it's great," she said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.