A settlement has been reached to resolve civil litigation stemming from disgraced filmmaker Harvey Weinstein's alleged sexual abuse.
That's according to attorneys involved in the pending civil lawsuits.
The tentative compensation agreement is worth $44 million.
- Video appears to show man taking bath in kitchen sink of Florida Wendy's
- Teen couldn't bring boyfriend to prom, takes him to Pirates game instead
- Man, 69, shot to death while delivering newspapers
- VIDEO: Dog Owner Upset After Pet Cam Caught Petsitter Walking Around Naked in Her Home
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The money will go to Weinstein's alleged victims and will also be used to pay creditors and legal fees.
More than 80 women have publicly accused the former film executive of wrongdoing ranging from unwanted advances to rape.
His downfall launched the #MeToo movement.
COPYRIGHT 2019 WWW.CNN.COM. TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.