Now that the holiday season is in full swing, let the shopping begin.
Oprah Winfrey’s 22-year tradition continues as the media mogul announces “Oprah’s Favorite Things” for 2018.
This year, the list has a whopping 107 items on it and is the largest one she’s compiled, People magazine reported.
The list started when Oprah found red-checkered flannel pajamas and some boots that were shearling-lined, she wrote for Oprah magazine.
The boots were the iconic Uggs brand before they became the must-have footwear.
Oprah said she bought the PJ’s and boots for everyone she worked with, about 490 people, more than 20 years ago, she wrote. Then she kept sharing, and sharing, and sharing.
That’s how the list came to be.
So what is on the list this year?
For a complete list, Oprah once again teamed up with Amazon for a one-stop shop of all of the products.
- Steelers Antonio Brown cited for going 100+ mph on McKnight Road
- Suspect identified in California shooting that killed 12, including sheriff's deputy
- Michael Bublé is bringing his 'love' tour to Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Woman hospitalized after cellphone catches fire, spreads to mattress/a>
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.