PITTSBURGH — A night of binge drinking by four undercover Pittsburgh police detectives that ended with a brawl on the South Side was paid for with city money, Target 11 has confirmed.
The owner of Kopy's Bar told Channel 11 that the officers had been drinking for several hours before several members of the Pagans motorcycle club walked in just before midnight.
- 2nd member of Pagans motorcycle club files lawsuit against city after brawl
- Pittsburgh officer involved in bar brawl has history of excessive force complaints
- All charges dropped against bikers in South Side brawl with police
- FBI launching investigation into violent bar brawl involving police, Pagans
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
About an hour later, words were exchanged between the two groups and a fight broke out.
All four officers involved have been reassigned, and the charges that were initially brought against the Pagans have been dropped.
Cox Media Group